The "other statuses" nearly killed me with laughter this afternoon as I discovered the Most Awesome Glitch EVAR.
1. I play a mage.
2. My mage likes the fire blast.
3. Fire blast does Damage Over Time.
4. There are some incidents where a baddie you are fighting will, upon reaching a certain low level of health, immediately quit battle and go into a dialogue cutscene to negotiate surrender.
5. I did mention the 100% dynamic state cutscenes, yes?
6. Stay tuned for multiple hysterical screenshots of me having calm, lengthy dialogues with people who are currently ON FIRE and, in fact, half charred to death.
Also, I think I've developed an actual crush on a video game character for the first time since Guybrush Threepwood. Er, that is, I think the AI and dialogue writing is brilliant, and the voice actor stepped into the role in an applaudably natural manner that deserves accolades.
*sneaks off to doodle "Mrs. Alistair GreyWarden" on notebook*
* By "realistic" I mean "The actual amount and pressure trajectory of blood that would erupt from Horrible Wound X on a human form" and not "the likelihood of existence of Skinless Demon Hound who supposedly inflicted it".