- To misquote Adventure Time: My hair! Is! AWESOME!! Tweedy once again worked her magic, so I can be identified as the woman with the dark waist-length hair with the dozen-ish black-widow-bright red stripes all through it. (As opposed to amelie_ami_chan, who is the incredibly AWESOME woman with short hair with the two bright red stripes in front!)
- LOST finale tonight! Which we may or may not get to watch!
- Panels at 1PM Friday, 5PM and 7 PM Saturday, and 11 AM Sunday! (Why do I have the sneaking suspicion NO ONE will be at that last one? The reverent will be in church and the sinners will be sleeping it off.)
- Those of you who are programmers will laugh at me. "Oh," I said this morning, "The only thing I really have left to do before I'm done today is just convert this pair of off-formatted date strings into a parsed single day-length date-span integer! This should be EASY!" Augh my brain. I'm sure someone already invented this wheel for Grails, but I couldn't find it, and my attempts to create it resulted in 15,000 slightly lopsided ovoids and one really pissed off triangle.
- Speaking of pissed off... the 'loafs totally have learned to identify luggage. They are stomping around the house with this "oh bitch you did not I am SO going to pee on something" attitude as we finish preparations.
- Household moment:
Me: Okay, what else should I pack?
J.: Hey, why not pack [marital aid]? ;D
J.: ...what? We could use some stress relief when we get back to the hotel room, and--
Me: OH! Oh christ, I thought you meant for the TABLE, and I was all WHAT THE FUCK...
J.: *falls on the floor howling with laughter*