- Through red tape untold and pharmacists unnumbered, I have fought my way to the Ob/Gyn within the Medical City, and take the anti-child shot that I have purchased.
- You have entered a bank at lunchtime. You are likely to be eaten by a queue.
- New "Fume Free" Oven Cleaner! Now made with 99% more PURE LIES! *cough hack*
- Had very nice chiropractor arrange my back so it looks more like a spine and less like a game of Jenga at 2 AM at a booze-up.
- Get various packages ready for shipping. Spend 20 minutes getting cats untangled from strapping tape.
DOOM DOOM DOOM!:
- Finish sock. No, put down the new sweater pattern, I know it's lovely, but you're almost done with the pair and you're running out of room-- PUT. THE SWEATER. DOWN. FINISH SOCK. DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE.
- Spend some time on new exerbike, which (awesomely enough) I can do in conjunction with the previous.
- Study some more Groovy! Which so far is the programming-training version of a water-and-melba-toast diet. PAINFULLY bland and my mind keeps wandering after a few minutes.